Monday, November 2, 2009

Ghosts, UFOs, etc

Back in the fifty's My mom used to take us kids over to spend the night at my grand mom's. I was six or seven at the time. My grand mom lived in one of those "shotgun" houses in Ybor city that was constructed in the early 1900's for the cigar workers. (It was called a "shotgun" house because you could stand on the front porch and fire a shotgun through the house without hitting anything inside.) We kids would sleep on the living room floor on "pallets". I remember waking up one night and hearing someone in the kitchen banging on pots and pans. It sound like they were cooking or washing dishes. I didn't think anything more about it until years later when my mom started telling me about how the house was haunted: She had seen a woman sitting in a rocking chair nursing a baby. My granddad saw a man come in the front door, walk past him into the kitchen and disappear. Then my mom said something about the noises coming from the kitchen at night when nobody was up. Thats when I remembered hearing them. Someone was in the kitchen. If they were cooking or washing dishes, they were doing it in the dark! I could see into the kitchen and the light wasn't on. So, I heard a ghost before I even knew what a ghost was.

A couple of years ago, early one morning on the way to work, I saw two inverted teardrop shaped UFO's. They were flat black in color and paced me north on US 301. I watched them for approx 20 min as they slowly moved further away. They were moving at my speed or slightly faster ie; 40-50 mph, much too fast to be hot air balloons. Besides, they didn't have gondolas. They were dull metallic spheres with a cone on the bottom. Since then, I have seen other UFOs: the ones that mimic scintillating stars, three one night, almost as bright as Sirus and stationary for the half hour that I watched. When I got home, I checked my planetarium program "Stellarium" and there were/are no bright stars in those positions. I saw one or more of these over a period of several weeks. I also saw a light that oscillated in brightness (sine wave like with a period of 8-10 seconds) while moving from directly overhead towards the east.

Have you ever had the feeling that something bad was about to happen? I had a premonition the night I got car-jacked and the night I had an accident. I had a lucid dream that foretold the future.

Every one of us has had experiences along these lines. There is more going on than science is able to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment